Frank Edoho, a popular Nigerian television host has denied allegations of domestic violence, financial neglect, and infidelity made by Sandra Edoho, his estranged wife.
He described the claims as false and damaging to his reputation.
Sandra had earlier gone public on social media with a series of accusations following the breakdown of their marriage. She shared photos of alleged bruises and injuries, chat screenshots, and detailed accounts of what she described as a toxic relationship.
Among her claims was that Edoho allegedly threatened her with a dumbbell during an altercation and said he would disfigure her so she would no longer be attractive to other men. She also alleged that the incident contributed to her decision to leave their matrimonial home.
In a response issued on Thursday, Edoho strongly rejected the allegations, stating that they were untrue and part of an attempt to tarnish his image.
He said he would not engage in a public back-and-forth over the matter but would instead allow legal processes to address the issues, where “facts, not noise, will prevail.”
Edoho expressed regret that individuals unrelated to the dispute had been dragged into public scrutiny, apologising for any discomfort caused. He also extended apologies to his sponsors, brand partners, and professional associates who may have been affected by the controversy.
He further requested privacy for his children, stressing that they should not be made to bear the burden of public attention surrounding the dispute.
According to his statement, the matter is now before relevant authorities and the courts, and he will not be making further public comments while proceedings are ongoing.
He concluded by insisting that “truth does not become weaker because it is challenged,” adding that he remains committed to handling the situation with dignity and respect.



